Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mindlessly Devoted To You (The Conservative Voter Song)

(To the tune of Hopelessly Devoted To You, as performed by Olivia Newton-John)

Guess mine's not the first vote wasted
Thrown away on one like you
Somehow I just don't see
The contempt you show for me

The Sun says "Fool, blame the workers,
and universal healthcare too."
Nothing of my own to say
I salute and obey
I'm mindlessly devoted to you

But now I don't know why
I'll be Tory 'til I die
I've got no head
Mindlessly devoted to you
Mindlessly devoted to you
Mindlessly devoted to you

It's never been 'bout reason or rationale
Mean and angry is what I am
Never read your policies
It's all just Greek to me
I'm mindlessly devoted to you

But now I don't know why
I'll be Tory 'til I die
I've got no head
Mindlessly devoted to you
Mindlessly devoted to you
Mindlessly devoted to you

(c) 2011 by James Deagle